10:00am – 12:15pm
12:45pm – 3:00pm
3:30pm – 5:45pm
You may arrive at any time during the session however we will close promptly at session closing time to clean down and sanitise between sessions.
Please also be aware that there may be a wait upon gaining entry into your session & you may need to queue outside of the venue during your session time.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or enquiries.
This Ticket includes entry into the Under 1 Roof Soft Play centre only.
All other activities are booked separately.
Babies – Babes in Arms are charged £1.50 to enter the Play Centre. Babies are counted towards our maximum capacity and therefore a nominal charge will be applied to cover our capacity limitations.
Children – Children who are not babes in arms are charged £6.50 to enter the Play Centre. This gives access to the Soft Play.
Adults – Each child ticket includes 1 free adult ticket.
Extra Adult tickets are charged at £1.50 per extra adult.
Adults are counted towards our maximum capacity and therefore a nominal charge will be applied.
Babes in arms must pay full child price unless attending with a paying child.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your allotted time as you will need to wait outside the building whilst we close for cleaning. On arrival at the centre you will be asked for your details for us to sign you in on our booking system.
- All bookings are strictly non-refundable and can not exchanged or moved.
- By entering the centre you agree to our safety waiver and understand that we hold no liability for injury, personal or property damage or theft of property.
- If your child is aged 5 and above and would like to ride The ‘Drop Slide’ they must be wearing shorts below the knee or trousers/leggings. We can not permit any child to use the slide if their shorts are too short or they are wearing skirts. This is for their safety. Please pack a pair of longer shorts/leggings/trousers if they wish to use The Drop Slide.
- Socks must be worn at all times in the play centre.
- Please be assured that we have taken every possible step to open safely and would appreciate any comments or concerns to be addressed with management on site. Please be patient with us…we are, as always, doing our best.