Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the play centre is currently pre-booking 2hr 15 mins play sessions and we are operating at a heavily reduced capacity.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW THE BOOKING FORM CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING. Tickets are non-refundable and can not be exchanged.
10:00am – 12:15pm
12:45pm – 3:00pm
3:30pm – 5:45pm
You may arrive at any time during the session however we will close promptly at session closing time to clean down and sanitise between sessions.
We have limited the number of tickets per session so please kindly complete the booking and payment in advance to guarantee a place. Bookings must be made for no more than 6 people in total (including babies).
Please also be aware that there may be a wait upon gaining entry into your session & you may need to queue outside of the venue during your session time. We have to temperature check all guests and collect track and trace information before entry onto the premises and therefore ask you to be patient with us during this time.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or enquiries.
THERE IS A LIMIT OF 6 TICKETS (Inc babies) PER BOOKING
Babies – Babes in Arms are charged £1.50 to enter the Play Centre. This is due to the current Covid-19 limitations on centre capacity as babies are counted towards our maximum capacity and therefore a nominal charge will be applied to cover our capacity limitations.
Children – Children who are not babes in arms are charged £6 to enter the Play Centre. This gives access to the Soft Play.
Adults – Each child ticket includes 1 free adult ticket. Extra Adult tickets are charged at £1.50 per extra adult due to the current Covid-19 limitations on centre capacity. Adults are counted towards our maximum capacity and therefore a nominal charge will be applied.
Babes in arms must pay full child price unless attending with a paying child.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your allotted time as you will need to wait outside the building whilst we close for cleaning. On arrival at the centre you will be asked for your details for us to sign you in on our new booking system & for track and trace purposes.
- All bookings are strictly non-refundable and can not exchanged or moved.
- By entering the centre you agree to our safety waiver and understand that we hold no liability for injury, personal or property damage or theft of property.
- In line with government guidelines every guest 11 years + will be required to wear a face covering when entering the building & queuing at the till points. Adults will be required to wear Face Coverings when entering the Soft Play Equipment.
- You will not need to wear these when you are seated, eating or drinking.
- On entrance to the centre you and your party will be asked to sanitise your hands or go straight to toilets and wash them.
- We respectfully ask that you and your party adhere to current social distancing guidelines whilst in our centre – this includes when you are on the play frames. Our tables have also been re-arranged to comply with current social distancing requirements.
- Our large roller shutters doors may be open – this is to create some airflow through the centre. Please bring appropriate clothing.
- Socks must be worn at all times in the play centre.
- Pleased be assured that we have taken every possible step to enable us to open safely and would appreciate any comments or concerns to be addressed with management on site. Please be patient with us…we are, as always, doing our best under extremely unusual circumstances!
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the play centre is currently pre-booking 2 and 15 mins play sessions and we are operating at a heavily reduced capacity.